[Paid] Need a Vanilla 2 Import tool

I just exported data from Vanilla 2.1.18p2 (latest) using the Vanilla 2 format (should I use Vanilla 1?) and tried to import here as the discourse account:

discourse@ubuntu-app:/var/www/discourse$ RAILS_ENV=production ruby script/import_scripts/vanilla.rb /shared/backups/export_vanilla_2015-01-27_113009.txt.gz
/var/www/discourse/script/import_scripts/base.rb:14:in `<top (required)>': undefined method `require_dependency' for main:Object (NoMethodError)
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:54:in `require'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:54:in `require'
        from script/import_scripts/vanilla.rb:1:in `<main>'

I tried all other command suggestions from this page, normally thor can’t be found, etc. this is the only command that works, but I get this error.
Before I tried to import, I created one Administrator and two Moderator accounts in Discourse, thinking that’s required. On the Vanilla site I have several Administrators and several Moderators, all with different email accounts to existing on Discourse.