PM Reply Block for certain Group / Category/ Granted Badge Users

I was kind of looking some how Reply block for certain member base group. going through some setting on my site did not get expected results. any suggestion related this matter is welcome

If I start a massage more than one user /
my Options are

1. Make that PM read only for certain people of Group or Category or Custom Granted Badge Users ( in that massage )
  2. Make that PM reply block for certain people of Group or Category or Custom Granted Badge Users ( in that massage )
  3. Make that Convertional go through only admin - user . so reply won’t appear to all users ( in that massage )

so out of these option , I could not find any way to get this to work. any site setting i am missing ?
any help would be glad

I’m not sure I understand your request correctly. Do you want to send a group of users a message to which they cannot reply? Should other users be able to reply to this message?

The two tools you have for this are closing the topic (which prevents replies by non-staff members) and category permissions: If you use topics in a restricted category instead of messages you can make sure that your users can only read this category.

2 Likes

Yes exactly , I only PM group of users a message , and they can not reply …

In that case, assuming your recipients are not staff members, I’d recommend that you just send them a message and close it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll check it , thanks