The new #forum-summaries category

We have a new category! :tada: :slight_smile:

(I let Bert write the description. It seemed only fair as it is his category :slight_smile:)

This will be the new home of our AI-generated forum summaries. It’s muted by default so the topics only show if you opt-in to Watching (or Tracking) them, so you would need to visit them to make that change.

Currently, we have a Daily Summary which is available in three versions to account for different timezones. All of them cover the last 24 hours respectively, so you’d only need to pick one that was closest to your desired ‘update’ time. I’m also going to add a Weekly one and see how that pans out too. :crossed_fingers: :slight_smile:

Feedback is very much wanted, and I’ll be creating specific site feedback topics for each type of summary to gather that all together (and keep the summary topics themselves free for only summaries so people Watching them don’t get any extra notifications they may not be interested in).

You can find the Daily Summary feedback one here - Daily Summary Feedback

So, please, give them a try and see how you like them. And let us know what you think. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Daily Summary Feedback