How to set the homepage layout as a category

How to set the homepage layout as a category,I need to click the homepage icon to view the classification category of the homepage. I need help. Does anyone know? thank you very much!

The easiest way is to login to your admin account on the site and then rerun the setup wizard by going to /wizard (https://forum.example.com/wizard). Click through the wizard steps until you get to the Homepage step:

Select ‘Categories Only’ from the dropdown menu, then click the ‘Finish’ button to save your changes.

2 Likes

Hello, I think you have not yet understood the question I want to ask. Do any friends in the team speak Chinese? I think we will communicate better in this way

You want visitors landing on the domain root to see a category page.

I think there’s been a theme component sometime in the past that can do this, but I don’t remember what it was called.

It might be nice to make the /top redirection hookable… :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, you fully understand my question, thank you very much, but I don’t know how to adjust it. After searching all the functions of the administrator, I did not find a solution for this function, which gave me a headache. Do you know how to adjust? I really need help, thanks!

1 Like

I’m also looking to set my homepage as a category. Is there a simple solution?

There’s a plugin:

Depending on your use case, you could also try this component:

3 Likes