Reviewers for Danish

Are there any reviewers for Danish? There are so many unreviewed strings.

1 Like

Are you volunteering? :wink:

2 Likes

Sure am! :blush:

This 20 characters thing is really annoying.

3 Likes

Great! Here’s how:

Thanks @pfaffman, but I’m already translating. It’s the reviewing of strings, I was asking about.

It seems from the link that Discourse doesn’t use reviewing of strings? Would be useful IMO as some of the translations me and a friend have come across are awful.

1 Like

Oh, in that case, sorry. I’m an American, so I don’t even know enough English to know what you’re talking about. :slight_smile:

Yes, currently we pick up all strings (reviewed or not).

Maybe in the future, when translations mature we can switch to using only the reviewed ones.

4 Likes

Sure @techapj can add you as a reviewer to the language!

3 Likes

@Falco

I think it’s great that even unreviewed strings are used (otherwise the Danish translation would barely exist). But in the howto it seemed that reviewing strings wasn’t used at all by Discourse, and that seemed a little strange to me :slight_smile: I’m glad to hear that that’s not the case!

6 Likes

@Lykke you are now reviewer for Danish translation team. Thanks for contributing translations! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Perhaps you might add me as a Danish reviewer as well? I have already joined the Danish team at Transifex.

3 Likes

Sure, done. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Hi there! I’d love to become a reviewer for the danish language too. @techAPJ is it something you’d like to help me with?

2 Likes

You are now reviewer for Danish language on Transifex.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Hoping to finish the danish translation before long. Transifex is awesome! :grin:

4 Likes

Hello. Can I help review the danish tranlations aswell?. @techAPJ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I made you a reviewer on Transifex.

2 Likes