Summary: Find and filter knowledge base topics
Install: Follow the plugin installation guide.
The Knowledge Explorer plugin is a continuation of development on the Knowledge Explorer Theme Component.
In essence, Knowledge Explorer allows for easier surfacing of knowledge-base style topics across a defined set of categories and/or tags.
Filter the list down by tags, search via the search bar, and click on topics to see the first post – all without leaving the context of the knowledge explorer.
Need to find a knowledge base topic from somewhere else in Discourse? Use the new search helper:
- Install the plugin following these instructions.
- Enable the plugin by turning on the
knowledge explorer enabledsetting.
- Add categories and tags to the
knowledge explorer categoriesand
knowledge explorer tagssettings.
- Find the knowledge explorer from the hamburger menu.
- Profit with easier access to knowledge!
- 2020-10-01T05:00:00Z Added onebox support